Friday, August 1, 2008

Getting the house ready to sell

We have made so much progress in the past month... and yet there is still more to do. The boys have been awesome about their part in the process.

We have made 2 trips to the dump, and probably have one more next week. The garage door was replaced today - hurray! The picture was taken with my phone and I think it's a pretty good picture.

I am starting to have anxiety about how long it might take to sell. My head says "God has the right buyers preparing now and they will be ready at the right time." However my emotions are on a roller-coaster of what-if's. I know the move is the right decision and have no regrets about moving forward. I just wish the unknown was know-able.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hi Dawn,

Wow, that is big news. I had no idea your family was moving. That is huge.

It must have been so hard to decide, I cannot imagine. All I can say, is if you and Mike feel God's peace in this, things will be fine. No matter what He will give you all you need.

Our move to Salem was the first time away from family. It was hard to be away from family, I never really got "used" to that. But I loved, loved, loved being in the center of God's will for my life.

Now that we are back in the area, I love being with my family. But I miss Salem, Court Street, friends, so, so much. God taught me many things in Salem and brought priceless gifts into my life. If we had stayed in our comfort zone I wouldn't have the richness of all of you in my life.

Whatever life holds, just keep following God. He will take care of each one of you. I will be praying for you.