Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thousand Dollar Thursday


Ok, I didn't win the money today, but I did actually know the song at least. We're so close on the house. I'm working on a couple of projects in the AIR-CONDITIONED house tonight. I'll make Brnadon go out and water everything tonight.


Really not looking forward to leaving my lovely cool office for the bus... but maybe today the newer bus will have not broken down and will still be in service on both of my routes.
Today's picture is because I have to hold on to the surety that autumn will be here soon... along with cool temperatures, fog and beautiful multi-colored trees.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hi Dawn, Beautiful picture. A few weeks back I was no where near ready for fall. I think I am now. It's my favorite time of year for many reasons. Only 13 more days and my boys are back in school. It will be me and Sarah this year together, then I have to send her off too.
We won't be in Salem for church in the park. But I should be in town the first weekend in October. Hopefully I can say a hello/goodbye to you. Take care!