Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who am I?

Lord, I'm amazed by you... Who am I that you are mindful of me?
Just two of the songs on the CD I am listening to. Wonderfully soothing & uplifting today.

It's been a quiet morning at work, which is unusual. I am cleaning out a file cabinet and throwing away old junk.

I have been thinking about our new home and town.. what it will be like, finding a church, new friends, etc. I know I will miss things here but I feel myself backing away already. There are still four months before we actually move. It's hard to think of fall kickoffs at church for the fall programs, knowing we will be gone in a short time. I'm sure it must be hard for the boys too, with school coming up in just two weeks.

My prayer focus this week is that God would reveal his plan for the house sale, and the boys settling into the school routine. I love my family and want them to be secure and comfortable.

The song playing right now is You are God alone... From before time began You were on your throne... And right now through the good times and bad You are on your throne and you are God alone. Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable... that's what You are. Wonderful to be able to release the stress of life and just focus on Him.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hello!

I didn't realize you had a blog!! Awesome! I'll have to take some time sometime soon to peruse your other posts!

These thoughts are just fabulous! What broad shoulders our Father has in order to carry our loads we bring to Him!

We are REALLY going to miss you guys around here~but we will be praying for a smooth transition for you all.