Wednesday, May 7, 2008

RBI's

Brandon's team lost tonight. It was a make-up of their very first game more than a month ago. We beat this team 12-3 last week, but lost tonight 0-2. Brandon wasn't in much; only up to bat once. It was cold tonight, and windy at the field. My dream of a quiet evening at home tomorrow night won't happen... there is baseball practice at 5:30.

Seth was a little down in the dumps today. The girl he has a crush on went back to her old boyfriend. Our own teen angst. Fortunately all it takes for him to perk up is some quiet time and a movie. Right now it's "The Core" - and a testosterone fest in the living room. They are watching the movie and eating steak.. what a stereotype. I'm glad Seth likes disaster movies... nothing like a fictional disaster with inane people to cheer for! That reminds me.. I never saw the new "Posideon Adventure." I'll have to remember to rent it soon. I've seen the old one dozens of times. Few things better than 1970's Gene Hackman and Shelley Winters.

I think I'm done for the night. Buddy is ready for snuggling and I'm still cold from sitting on the bleachers. Good night!

No comments: