Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Plans and Changes

I am feeling a bit proud of myself today because I chose not to get bent out of shape in a situation where I could have let myself get sent over the edge.

Yesterday was a day of drowning in paperwork and so many things to do that I didn't know where to start. Then the work day got away from me and I ended up taking about 3 hours worth of work home with me. Then after Bible study we didn't get home until 9:30... so logically I watched TV and skipped all the stuff I brought home.

So, today I get to work bright and early and it turns out to be the day that my computer is to be replaced. It should take about 2-1/2 hours... I'm up to almost 4 hours at this point, and it will be awhile yet. So... am I getting anything done? A little... but I am choosing not to stress about it. Whatever gets done today, gets done. Anything leftover will wait for tomorrow. I am sitting in a lovely training room next to a window filled with bright red rhodedendron blooms.

Cheers!

No comments: