Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lame Duck

I'm rapidly becoming a lame duck at work. There just isn't as much to do here.
The countdown is as follows:
- 74 days to Jan. 5 to begin the new position in Illinois
- 63 days until Christmas
- 51 days until we leave for Hawaii
- 7 days until Mike & I had for Illinois on an apartment-finding mission

Seth asked me this morning "When do you have another school week?" - meaning a really busy week at work with lots of trainees, etc. I've had about 10 per year for the last 6 years... and the last one was in September... and it was the last one here in Oregon.

I will have a couple of 2-day and 3-day groups in November. Probably will have jury duty in the last half of November, then two weeks to pack up the office (will probably only take a couple of days). Ho hum... what to do.... I guess it's time for some hot chocolate this morning. Toodles.

No comments: