Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time Warp

Countdown Status:
- 48 days until I start work in Bloomington
- 37 days until Christmas
- 25 days until we leave for Hawaii
- 9 days until Thanksgiving

It's getting closer and closer! I am not entirely past the anxiety, but I am now able to adjust my focus away from the negative things, and think about packing for Hawaii. Looking around the house, it doesn't feel like we're getting ready to move. Very few things are in boxes in the garage. Closets & drawers are still loaded. We are eating up some stuff out of the freezers and I haven't done a big fall stock-up of non-perishables for the winter. I think this weekend will be the time to get the rest of the summer clothes sorted, some packed for Hawaii, and some just packed away.

My brother and I have both decided that we don't care about activities and sight-seeing in Hawaii. We will both be content just sitting on a beach, staring at the ocean.


No comments: